Power Generation Channel Most popular power generation - News archive

Image - Hydropower Market worth $34.46 Bn in 2017

Hydropower Market worth $34.46 Bn in 2017

CAPEX and Installed Capacity Forecasts for Small Hydro, Large Hydro, Storage and Run-of-River Projects Plus Regional Market and Leading Companies Forecast indicates that the Hydropower market will generate revenues of $34.46bn in 2017. The report contains 209 tables, charts and graphs that add visual analysis in order to explain evolving trends within the Hydropower market. Visiongain provides forecasts for the period 2017-2027 in terms of rev...

Power Generation - May 24, 2017


Image - Innergex begins commercial operation of the 25.3 MW Boulder Creek hydroelectric facility

Innergex begins commercial operation of the 25.3 MW Boulder Creek hydroelectric facility

Innergex Renewable Energy Inc. (TSX: INE) ("Innergex" or the "Corporation") announces that the 25.3 MW Boulder Creek run-of-river hydroelectric facility located in British Columbia, has begun commercial operation. Innergex owns a 66.7% interest in the hydro facility and Ledcor Power Group Ltd. owns the remaining 33.3%. "We are extremely proud to announce the commissioning of the Boulder Creek hydroelectric facility, our 18th hydroelectric faci...

Power Generation - May 26, 2017


Image - Alta Devices and PowerOasis Partner to Develop Power System Reference Design for Small Unmanned Aerial Vehicles

Alta Devices and PowerOasis Partner to Develop Power System Reference Design for Small Unmanned Aeri...

Alta Devices and PowerOasis have announced they are partnering to develop the world's first reference design for integrated solar and lithium-ion (Li-ion) battery power systems for small unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs). By combining Alta Devices' breakthrough solar technology with PowerOasis' proven expertise in hybrid power systems, small UAV developers can focus on leveraging their core expertise in aircraft design and performance. "In the p...

Power Generation - May 24, 2017




zpsk